But know this: hard times will come in the last days. - 2 Timothy 3:1
Paul's Warning to the Church
The future is ___, but it is not going to be ___. (v.1)
The Future That We Must Prepare For
- ___ will be on ___ within the ___ (vs. 2-4)
- People will ___ their rebellion i a ___ of ___ (v.5)
- ___ people will believe ___ (vs. 6-7)
How We Must Respond
- Difficult times are coming as evil tries to destroy good. Accept this reality.
- As depravity increases, people will increasingly place their rebellion on display. ___ from such people! (v5)
- Deceivers will present themselves as genuine ministers of the Gospel. __ __ ___ ! (vs 8-9)
- Evil sometimes occupies position of power that cannot be overthrown. Prepare to __ ___.
- Remember that the rule of evil is only temporary. __ and __. ___!