“Teachable in the Spirit“
March 29, 2020
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim the good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.” Luke 4:18-19 ESV
- The Father’s ______________. Luke 3:22 ESV
- The Holy Spirit’s ___________. Luke 4:1 ESV
- The Devil’s ________________. Luke 4:3 ESV
Personal Application to the Devil’s Temptation:
- When God speaks to you the Devil will _____________ you.
- The Devil usually tempts God’s children from a _____________ perspective.
When the Prophet Comes Home:
- Jesus’ ___________. Luke 4:14-22 ESV
- The _________. Hearing in our frame of reference.
- The __________. Luke 4:23-27 ESV
- The people’s __________. Luke 4:28-29 ESV
It is your response to truth that either invites or rejects God.
Ps. 57:10 NKJ