"It's Really Up To You"
A Life That Counts - Part 1
May 3, 2020
"Now Moses was faithful in all God's house as a servant, to testify to the things that were to be spoken later,"
Hebrews 3:5 ESV
Moses Settled Four Key Issues:
- The issue of___________: Who am I?
- The issue of___________: What will I do with my life?
- The issue of___________: What is really most important?
- The issue of__________: How much am I willing to commit?
The Foundation for Personal Success
1. Discover what God made me________. Heb. 11:24; Rom. 8:28
2. Accept ________________for my life. Heb. 11:25
Three Facts of Life:
- I can't live off other's___________________.
- I can't blame others for the_______________.
- No one can ruin my life __________________.
3. Establish a _____________for my life. Heb. 11:26
The World's Value System:
- Power/prestige v. 24
- Pleasure v. 25
- Possessions v. 26
Moses' Value System:
- God's __________is more valuable than popularity. Heb. 11:24
- ____________are more valuable than pleasures. Heb. 11:25
- God's _________is more valuable than possessions. Heb. 11:26a; Luke 12:15;
Your values are determined by your vision!
4. Never take my eyes off_____________. Heb. 11:27
What are you living for?
Who are you living for?
What are you going to do with the rest of your days on this earth?
....It's really up to you!