Abraham Intercedes for Sodom (Genesis 18:22-33)
Five Questions To Take A Deep Dive….
- What Is The Context?
- God Made a Promise to Abraham and a Prophecy about
__________________ (Genesis 18:20-21)
- What Does This Passage Teach Us About God?
- God is ______________ (Genesis 11:5, 18:22-26)
- God is ______________ (Genesis 18:22, 27-33, Matthew
- What Does This Passage Teach Us About Humanity?
- Humanity is ________________ (Genesis 18:20, Romans 3:10-18, Jude 7)
- How Does This Passage Point Us To Jesus?
- Consider Abraham’s _____________________ With God (Romans 3:25-26)
- Consider Abraham’s _____________________ Before God (John 17:20, 24)
- What Response Should This Passage Prompt In Me?
- Passionate, Persistent ___________________ (Matthew 7:7-11, Genesis 19:29)
I Will Stand In the Gap For ________________________________
Memory Verse: “Far be it from you to do such a thing, to put the righteous to death with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as the wicked! Far be that from you! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do what is just?”
Genesis 18:25 ESV